Sunday, October 28, 2012

First Diana F+ photos

I bought a Diana F+ a few months ago, which is my first foray into film photography. This analog thing is new to me, so my first roll of film was completely overexposed, and I had but usable photo from my second roll (which I haven't scanned yet).

My third roll of film, however, had a few usable if blurry results. Here are the pictures I took during my friend's birthday dinner at a local Chinese restaurant. Ironically enough, I have no photos of said friend, because they came out overexposed. Instead, enjoy these pictures of some of my other friends around the table:








From the same roll of film are these two photos from a lunch trip I took with some other friends:






I can't wait to see how my next roll of film turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment