Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Thing a Day

I've had this blog sitting around for a while now, but I haven't bothered to add content to it. Since I tend to be too lazy or busy to keep up with blogs (I've been trying for a decade now, and none last more than a year before I give up), I thought I'd wait on this one until I had a plan of attack: How can I regularly contribute to this blog with minimal fuss?

For the next six months, I'll try to contribute a thing a day, with each "thing" being something creative, typically a craft project or a photograph. I might add a bunch of things one day, or I might schedule things to spread them out to fulfill my 1 thing/day quota, but regardless, I'll try not to skip any days.

I haven't figured anything out for today yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment